Sunday, August 12, 2012

Freebie mini kit, "Joy Of Life"

I'm back with another mini kit for you. It takes me awhile to make them now as my heart isn't truly in it right now. But I get the urge to create something and voila, a mini kit is born. :) I used another palette by Design Seeds called "Fresh Mint". Hope you can find a use for it:



It's a little under 28 mbs in size. So if you need smaller downloads, just let me know here on this post and I will break it down for you.

Until we meet again....ENJOY!!

Tami

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
Betty

Shuckclod said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Thank you...

tiggconn said...

You're welcome. :)

NanaScraps said...

oh my I almost missed this one...love the palette..thanks for sharing