Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Freebie Template #300 & bonus freebie template

Good morning everyone! Glad you could join me on this special occasion. What's that?, you ask. Well, today marks my 300th template! WOW! Who could have thought I could create 300 templates (not to mention the 9 bonus template packs with at least 4 templates in each!) when I started designing templates for my own personal use. I have amazed myself at being able to produce a new template every few days. If you have stuck along for the ride or are just now joining, thank you and welcome along!

Here we go:

Template 300--





And yes, it's broken down into 2 individual templates. :)

And here's my layout:
Template by me
Page kit: "San Diego Sunshine" by Lali Creations

BUT WAIT!! There's more--


Holiday Template 1 is your bonus for today:

link expired

ENJOY!!






9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

MiniCooper452 said...

This is so wonderful! Thanks for BOTH templates. So cute. Love the ornaments!

Photographing Mom aka tammyshere said...

Congratulations to you and thank you for all the templates!!! :)

tiggconn said...

Glad you like them! You're very welcome! :)

Thanks, PM! You're welcome, hun! :)

Romajo said...

Congrats for making template #300! That are a lot! Thanks for sharng them. Love fron Holland, Marieke

Anonymous said...

Congrats and thank you for template #300!! And thank you for the bonus holiday template!

tiggconn said...

You're both very welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

NanaScraps said...

Grrrrrrrr!!!!! hate blogger...I can't believe I missed #300..wowzer I love the xmas ball template...thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful templates..lQQKing forward to the next 100...lmao

tiggconn said...

LOL Nana, blogger's been giving me fits too. Glad you like them!